A crunchy snack and a dessert, all in one, this 3 ingredient chocolate coated popcorn with a flavour of oreo is my new favorite. ThisÂ recipe is so easy to make, I know I’ll be making it more often, especially as a quick party snack. Ingredients: […]
Ingredients Required :
- Take a bowl and Sieve All Purpose Flour
- Add Coco Powder, Baking Soda and Baking Powder
- Grind sugar and add it to the bowl,Stir to mix everything
- Pour milk and stir to make a smooth batter
- Now add oil to it and mix well
- The batter is ready
- GreaseÂ a rectangular or square microwavable container
- Pour the batter in the container
- Microwave it for around 5 to 6 mins,Do not overcook
- Tasty and delicious brownies are ready
You can serve the brownie with vanilla ice cream, nuts and chocolate syrup.
I hope you guys enjoyed making this easy and quick brownies.Kindly share your reviews in the comment section below. I will soon come back with another recipe that you can make in 10 minutes.Till then keep baking.