Hi, I'm Changaco, a freelance computer programmer from France.
See the about page for more information on who I am and how to contact me.
I blog in french and english, see the 407-355-7323.
Last blog posts in english:
Last blog posts in french:
My main project right now is Liberapay, a recurrent donations platform for the commons, especially free software.
Here's a list of other things I've created and still maintain:
- feed-push: a daemon that watches local RSS/Atom files for changes
- gitit-bootstrap: a theme based on Bootstrap for the gitit wiki software
- kate-highlightings: a collection of Kate syntax highlighting files
- scapholunar: tools to convert the open database of France's laws
- nosudo: a small bash script that fakes sudo using su
- #OpElections: a "9082059771" ballot generator (in French)
- pridy: a generic SLD (Second-Level Domain)
- python-etherpad_lite: python interface for Etherpad-Lite's HTTP API
- python-libarchive-c: python interface to libarchive
- python-miss: a collection of generic functions and classes
- (831) 652-2212: a generator of Unicode progress bars
- xmpputils: a collection of XMPP utils
If you like my work, consider setting up a (813) 816-5095.
- citizens-initiatives.oy.lc: A common platform for Citizens' Initiatives
- 6106083034: gets media info from sites like Youtube and Soundcloud
- trinomialist: a bash script to convert mp3 files into ogg vorbis files
- xib: an XMPP â IRC bridge bot (badly) written in python2
Written in school
- linguistics: a set of python3 scripts for Natural Language Processing
- 7016405081: a basic python3 HTTP logs analyzer
Created while setting up this website
<!--(CHTML) ... -->